Blue Voyage is a superb option to discover the distinctive great thing about the ocean and have a peaceable vacation expertise. Nevertheless, there are some guidelines and precautions to think about throughout this journey. Listed below are the foundations to remember in the course of the Blue Voyage:
1. Cleanliness and Water Utilization: Use bathe water sparingly and ideally take out of doors showers when popping out of the ocean.
2. Waste Administration: After consuming ingesting water, crush and cut back empty plastic bottles earlier than disposing of them within the trash bin.
3. Bathroom Utilization: We use sea water for bathroom flushing. Flush generously however don’t dispose of bathroom paper in the bathroom as it might trigger blockages.
4. Electrical energy Utilization: There are not any energy shops within the cabins. You need to use exterior charging factors to your cell telephones.
5. Vitality Conservation: Eight Photo voltaic panels on the rear deck of the boat generate electrical energy. Due to this fact, decrease electrical energy consumption at night time. Turkish espresso won’t be served at night time.
6. Meal Instances: Breakfast will probably be served at 09:00, lunch at 13:00, and dinner at 19:30.
7. Journey Itinerary: After the primary night time at Kite Bay, we’ll depart at 06:30 on the second day and spend your entire day on the Seven Islands.
8. Altering Swimsuits: Don’t overlook to take an outside bathe instantly after popping out of the ocean and alter your swimsuit after drying. Don’t sit on cushion seats with moist swimsuits.
9. Kitchen Utilization: Entry to the kitchen part is restricted, and the kitchen belongs to the boat’s proprietor and crew.
10. Menu: On the primary night, we’ll serve oven-baked hen, and there will probably be an open buffet breakfast each morning.
11. Lodging Advice: It’s suggested to sleep open air on the open deck at night time. The cabins may be sizzling, and air flow is proscribed.
12. Cost: The charges, that are decided in Euros, will probably be paid in Turkish Lira in money on the primary night.
13. Captain’s Function: The captain, along with his expertise in crusing, is a reliable one who will function our boat in the absolute best manner. Every morning, he’ll information us to a different secure location.
Adhering to those guidelines in the course of the Blue Voyage will assist guarantee a pleasing expertise for each you and different passengers. Bear in mind, whereas having fun with the ocean, respecting nature is at all times important.
Our Blue Voyage Boat: Technical Specs and Costs
There are numerous boats to select from for the Blue Voyage expertise, and our boat is considered one of these choices. This 22-meter-long boat comes with a price ticket of 500,000 Euros when purchased new. Nevertheless, in case you are contemplating buying a second-hand related boat, this value can drop to as little as 300,000 Euros.
Our boat was constructed in 1994 and is supplied with a 250 HP Dutch-made engine. One of many boat’s options is that it’s geared up with eight photo voltaic panels on the rear deck. These panels gather photo voltaic power all through the day, offering all batteries with the mandatory cost and supporting the usage of digital units.
Though the boat has sails, they’re typically not used on quick routes. The popular route for the Blue Voyage expertise is often the Gökova route, however the Selimiye, Bozburun, and Hisarönü various routes will also be chosen. One other element to think about for individuals who want totally different routes is that relying on the route, the diesel used might create a further expense. Particularly for longer routes, no less than 100 liters of diesel value ought to be added to the worth.
Our boat could be a good selection to your Blue Voyage expertise and stands out with its technical specs. Nevertheless, cautious analysis concerning pricing and routes is necessary.
4th Day Report
On October 3, 2023, Tuesday, we greeted the fourth day of our Blue Voyage, and the group of eight friends selected to spend the night time on the higher deck. There was a full moon, and the climate was clear. The earlier night, our captain thought-about Ballısu Bay to be dangerous on account of climate situations and determined to go to Otluk Bay, which was roughly an hour away. Otluk Bay was a spot the place twelve different-sized boats anchored. After dinner, we gathered collectively, sang impromptu songs, and had a good time. A few of us drew watercolor work, dedicating a while to our inventive creativity.
Nevertheless, within the early hours of the morning, a ship close by determined to maneuver, disturbing our tranquil bay ambiance. Happily, the canvas awning on the higher deck protected us from the morning rain, however we skilled excessive temperatures and stuffiness within the cabins. Due to this fact, we needed to enter the cabins just for routine rest room visits and altering garments. Alinda Bay is a lovely bay with pure safety, and it has attention-grabbing locations in its neighborhood like English Bay and Presidential Summer time Palace. Some areas of those areas have coast guards stationed. We are going to depart from this lovely bay early tomorrow morning.
sixth Day Report – October 5, 2023
We awakened early this morning and left the bay the place we stayed the earlier night time behind. Now we’ve got a few 2-3 hour journey to Çökertme Bay and to the alternative shore. The ocean is barely wavy as we speak, and sea spray often splashes onto the entrance deck. We sleep on the deck each night time as a result of the cabins had been very cramped, slim, stuffy, and sizzling. Due to this fact, we spend time on the deck in the course of the night time. Sleeping on the higher deck, with each women and men, generally creates humorous moments; jokes are flying, and late at night time, the loud night breathing begins. Going backwards and forwards between the cabins and the deck to alleviate oneself in the course of the night time is sort of difficult. Dew falls in the course of the night time, and all the pieces will get moist, however all the pieces dries rapidly when the solar rises. The bay the place we stayed in a single day was very clear and clear, and as morning got here, the house owners of different boats started to go away. We’ve got no probability to achieve these areas by land, so we come right here on a ship geared up with every kind of comforts, swim within the sea all day, and have our meals served to us. The alcohol inventory is plentiful, and alcoholic drinks are consumed at grocery retailer costs. We, three males and a captain, don’t get too concerned within the occasions. Artist buddies with the flexibility to color take out their paintboxes within the evenings and work, and the conversations proceed till midnight. Then, we wrap ourselves in thick blankets and start to sleep on the deck.
Day 7 Report – October 6, 2023
At the moment morning at 06:00, we weighed anchor and set sail from the northern aspect of the Datça Peninsula within the Gulf of Gökova in direction of the southern aspect of the Bodrum Peninsula. On the best way, we handed by the Kemerköy Thermal Energy Plant. The black ash smoke and white steam rising from the one frequent chimney of this energy plant caught our consideration. This case probably implies that the chimney gasoline sulfur seize and ash seize methods had been in all probability turned off or disabled as a result of a skinny smoke was spreading in direction of Akyaka. Alongside the western coast of Kemerköy Energy Plant, there have been vacation resorts.
Subsequent, we arrived in Çökertme Village. The hills had been naked; there had been a giant hearth right here within the current previous. The village was a quiet and peaceable vacation city. Right here, 4 of our buddies landed on the seashore to do some purchasing. Then, we instantly weighed anchor and headed in direction of the following tranquil bay.
We sailed for an hour on our boat and arrived at Adalı bay. We anchored, and I swam among the many close by boats. There was a 20-meter fiberglass catamaran boat with a rich couple and a crew on board. I talked with a person my age. That they had purchased this 20-meter fiberglass boat from France for 1 million Euros. This summer time, they cruised at sea for under two weeks, then they’d anchor the boat in Turgut Reis Marina, and he would proceed his enterprise in Ankara.
The opposite boat is a gulet used as a tour boat in Bodrum. It has 6 cabins and is 22 meters lengthy. There are 12 Russian friends on board, all having fun with the ocean. The coast guard boat additionally got here and went. On this space, there’s a monument erected in reminiscence of Sadun Boro, who sailed all over the world.
Final night time’s fundamental course was grilled sea bream, served with pink mullet, inexperienced beans, broccoli, salad, helva, and melon. Everybody had their selection of drinks, together with raki, wine, and beer.
This morning began with espresso, and breakfast included cheese, olives, butter, jam, honey, toast, and tea. We’re on the rear deck. We’re heading to a brand new bay. The climate is evident.
Day 8 Report – October 7, 2023, Saturday
At the moment, our Blue Voyage journey involves an finish. Yesterday, we had lunch at Orak Island. Then within the late afternoon, we arrived at Kargıcak Pier and moored the boat. Within the late afternoon, we opened a bottle of Glenfiddich malt whiskey and drank collectively. We had dinner on the boat, and we spent the night time right here. After breakfast at 07:30 within the morning, we left the boat at 08:00.
For the primary time, we skilled the Blue Voyage for 7 days and nights on a ship. It was a lovely journey, and we had been with fantastic individuals. We had scrumptious meals, and within the evenings, we loved drinks, impromptu songs, and Turkish pop music. Regardless of the challenges, it was a terrific vacation. I’m very completely satisfied to have gained new friendships. All the things was new for me. We laughed so much. We shivered so much. We obtained moist so much. However all the pieces was very, very lovely.
Our GÖKOVA Blue Cruise BOAT itinerary
– Departure from Kargıcak Pier at 16:00
– In a single day keep in Kisse Bay
– Gökova Seven Islands Bekar Bay
– Ballısu Bay
– Otluk (English Harbor Inlet – Windmill Bay) – Alinda Bay
– Tuzla Bay
– We noticed the Kemerköy thermal energy plant. 3×210 Mwe, with 150m excessive stack
– Çökertme and Mazı Bay
– Adalı Yalı (Sadun Boro – Solar Greeting Monument)
– Dengır Bay – Breakfast
– Orak Island (Aquarium Bay – lunch)
– Kargıcak at night time, morning breakfast, and departure